Friday, December 20, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Christmas is here at the Jaroszewicz house! I love decorating for the holidays...any holiday for that matter.  I got a little crafty with the tree this year and made my own garland.  I have to say it came out exactly like what I had in my head.  Thank goodness..I didn't want to end up on the board where Pinterest projects go wrong!


I always put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving...it's tradition. My Mom and I always did it and something I will do for the rest of my life.  My husband might think I'm crazy but it's just what I love to do.  I blast holiday Pandora and go to town.  Every time that I take ornaments out, it reminds me of the little story and meaning behind them.  Here are a few of my faves:

The Lenox ornament my parents bought us when we got married.  One of my favorites of all time.


The ornaments that Jakub gets me every year.  LOVE them!


My Precious Moments ornaments that I have been receiving from my parents since my very first Christmas.  A couple years ago, my mom sent me home with all of them for my tree.  Someday, I am absolutely going to do that for my child.


I can't wait for the holidays this year and am so happy all the gifts are wrapped, cards are sent, and the decorating is done. I am bummed we won't be back in Pennsylvania with our family this year but excited my parents can join us in the Valley of the Sun! 

To all our family and friends near and far, have a wonderful holiday.  We love and miss you dearly. 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment