Friday, June 13, 2014

Dads

I can't believe that Father's Day is quickly approaching.  It will be nice to see my Dad just after the holiday when my parents are in town for a week.  Can't believe I haven't seen them since Christmas...goes to show you how quickly time passes us by.

I am the luckiest girl to have such a wonderful Dad. He has put up with a lot over the years and am so thankful he has always been there for me.  I truly am a Daddy's Girl and wouldn't change that for the world.

Thank you Dad for being my rock, provider, and one of my best friends. I love you!





I am also extremely lucky to be blessed with a wonderful father in law. Thanks for making me a part of the family! 



Lastly, I am very thankful for my husband. He may not be fully a Dad yet, but our furry children certainly love him. 



Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. I hope you have a fantastic day!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment