Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

I thought it was appropriate to share the things that I'm thankful for this time of year.  I get so busy in my everyday life to stop and think of all of my many blessings.


I am so thankful to have a crazy,  wonderful, and loving family.  Without you, life wouldn't be the same.  I love all of you and can't wait to see many of you in December!

My parents and I

My parents


Jakub's grandma and Janek


Jake with his parents


I'm thankful for the best husband in the world who I am lucky to call my best friend. I can't believe we've been married for 4 years and can't wait to see what the next 50 have in store for us!  Thank you for being you.










I'm thankful for my furry kids - Vinny and Maci.  They are real sh*theads at times but can't imagine not having them in our lives.  They make us smile every day.




To all our wonderful friends and family, we miss you.  I wish everyone an absolutely wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

M



No comments:

Post a Comment