Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bunnies, Rattlers, and Pierogies

Jake and I had the first full weekend together since October and it was jam packed!  We started with a fabulous dinner with Dom at Oregano's on Friday.  He was in town to do radio for the Pittsburgh Power Arena Football League team that was taking on the Arizona Rattlers. It was great to catch up over some delicious food.  After dinner, Jakub and I went miniture golfing.  I honestly can't remember the last time that I went mini golfing but let me just say, I haven't lost my game. I won but it was a great fight to the end.

On Saturday, we attended the Arizona Rattlers game at US Airways Center.  It was a hard fought game but Arizona came out with the W at the end.  The Rattlers have won the Arena Bowl the last two years and are currently 5-0.  Do I smell a three-peat?





Easter Sunday was relaxing and I had a great day at home with my husband and furry kids.  I thought what better way to spend the holiday than to try and make my own pierogies!  I think I did a pretty good job and even received the seal of approval from Jake (the true Polak). Phew!  I can't imagine how Jake's grandma and mom make hundreds of these at a time...it took me an hour and a half to make 16!





I hope that everybunny had a wonderful Easter holiday.



M

No comments:

Post a Comment