Friday, September 26, 2014

It's Been Awhile...

It's been a crazy few weeks but that means that we have been busy with lots of fun stuff! I'm so happy football is back and I'm currently undefeated in Fantasy Football.  I'm pretty sure that I just jinxed myself and it's going to be a throw down this week...Melanie vs. Jakub.  May the best man or WOMAN win.  Remember Jake, happy wife = happy life!

We have already been to a couple of Arizona Cardinals games this year.  I may bleed the black and gold but it's fun cheering on the home town team.  They're off to a great start despite all the obstacles they have encountered this year.  The Pro Bowl is going to be in town this February and since we're season ticket holders with the Cardinals, we received the rights to purchase our seats.  I'm looking forward to cheering on some black and gold!


2014 Arizona Cardinals Home Opener


We recently went to see Jason Aldean for the third time since he is in Phoenix just about every summer.  We thought this was the best that he has been.  Florida Georgia Line opened for him and they were equally as good.  It was unfortunate that we weren't able to see Tyler Farr since he was sick but it was a great show.

Florida Georgia Line

Jason Aldean


Staying on the concert front, I just recently saw Katy Perry.  I wasn't sure what to expect from her show but it was awesome.  She is an entertainer and it was way better than I expected.  There were lasers, dancing cats, prism glasses, and glowing dresses.  Definitely a must see!

Katy Perry


One week form today, I'm heading to San Diego for a Girls Weekend with one of my best friends that I haven't seen since May 2013.  It's going to be EPIC and I know that between the two of us bloggers, there will be pictures upon pictures and some great stories to share.  I'll leave you with one tidbit until then...we're going whale watching!!


I hope you enjoy your weekend as I know that we will enjoy ours.  It's supposed to rain this weekend in the desert and I am super excited (who would've ever thought I would put that on paper?)!  I wish you luck on your fantasy teams and whoever you might cheer for in football...unless you're a Buccaneers fan. :)  Go Steelers and welcome back #92...it hasn't been the same without you!

Steelers Girls!


M

No comments:

Post a Comment