Sunday, September 7, 2014

Obsession

It's been a crazy few weeks in our household.  Jake is officially starting his intense hockey schedule (which I totally don't miss) and that means more time to myself.  With this being said, I have dove into a new obsession hobby of jewelry making.  What girl doesn't like a little bling?  I also love the thrill of finding the beads...gets my creative juices flowing.  I am going to start selling some of it so if you are interested, let me know and I will get you some pricing.  I have some photos below (but everything have way more sparkle and bling in person).




Bracelet, earrings, and necklace in the pink/black.








Bracelet, earrings, and necklace in the teal/rust/gold.







Bracelet, earrings, and necklace in the bright blue/silver.







Necklace, bracelet, and earrings in this bright blue/silver.







These pictures do not do this one justice.  The green beads have a ton of sparkle I have a necklace in the turquoise butterfly.






This pink heart long necklace has a ton of sparkle and a super cute heart toggle clasp.







This necklace and bracelet is super sparkly orange with a hint of pink when it sparkles.







Multicolored stone bracelet and necklace available.







Bracelet and necklace in blue/pink/multicolored colored beads.


M





No comments:

Post a Comment